David McEwen is a performance coach, consultant, and thought partner with extensive service operations experience. His mission and passion is to evoke personal, professional, and organizational excellence.
David possesses decades of hands-on internal and external coaching, consulting, and operations experience in numerous industries of all sizes including healthcare, hospitality, fitness, and public sector. Most notably, his corporate experience includes over 20 years in healthcare, 15 of which culminated as an executive of Lean process improvement operations in the corporate office at a large system in northern California.
Operating as a sole proprietor since 2016, David's coaching and consulting services include:
- Personal and professional development
- Strategic planning and deployment
- Lean continuous improvement start-up and deployment
- KPI and PI development and visual management
- Team facilitation
- Change leadership
David's personalized, professional style is to build strategic partnerships based on trust, clarity of purpose, and mutual commitment to the process. He brings an optimistic, forward-looking approach to growth and continuous improvement by leveraging the strengths and ideas inherent within his clients. And he facilitates collaborative, engaging, supportive, practical, and actionable interactions.
When you are ready to thrive, not just survive, David will help you attain three goals:
- To achieve long-term excellence in fulfillment of your purpose,
- To learn and embed self-reflection and self-correction into your mindset, and
- To leave you self-motivated and self-sustaining with future growth and improvement efforts.
He looks forward to your call or email.
Strengths: Individualization, Strategic, Developer, Ideation, Intellection