I believe that the key to achieving success is building upon strengths, deepening learning, and sparking creative thought. By asking questions that make a difference and facilitating “a-ha!” moments, I collaborate with my clients to create an invigorating path for growth and smooth transitions. I fiercely advocate for their success and hold them accountable to take action. My job as your coach is to replace your self-doubts with new perspectives, possibilities, self-confidence and action plans. I guide my clients to become more clear of their life purpose especially when life events have clouded over it. I find it a bounty to be a partner in their discovery of new pathways to growth, renewal and creating new.
Throughout my career, I’ve been fortunate to work with corporate executives, community leaders, small business owners and innovators strategizing with them to drive change, enhance leadership, and shape effective work cultures and teams. Developing cultural competency had its start in Israel, where I led workforce planning for a large global organization with 600 employees from over 60 countries. Drawing on these experiences, I have coached others in developing their leadership and cultural competencies resulting in their abilities to create engaging, inclusive and innovative work cultures that achieve success.
My educational background includes a Master’s degree in Counseling, a Doctorate in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication both from Ohio University and additional professional training in Co-Active Coaching through the acclaimed Co-Active Training Institute.
- are in transition and need support
- are being groomed for larger strategic and complex responsibilities
- want to become more effective in their current roles
- are in global roles needing to adopt a global mindset
Entrepreneurial leaders who
- are driving innovation in their organizations
- are scaling up their venture and need to develop their strategic leadership skills.
- want to develop strategies to reach their goals and achieve personal fulfillment.
Certified Assessment Tools include:
- Myers- Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI), Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO-B), Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode (TKI)
- 360° Leadership Assessments – Center for Creative Leadership
- Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator™
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- Coaching Engagements
- Designed to achieve the client’s needs and aspirations.
- Initial Complimentary 1:1 Coaching Consultation
- Sessions; 2-4 times monthly; by phone, virtual, or in person
- Coaching Packages: 3-month min. Average 6-month to achieve objectives and transformation