Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
April Lunch and Learn: Laser Coaching - Highly Interactive Workshop
April Lunch and Learn
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
11:30 am - 1:00 pm PST
Join ICF Sacramento for our next virtual Lunch & Learn Session on April 19th!
Come ready to connect, share, listen, support, and take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the experiences and wisdom of our speaker. We look forward to seeing you and hearing your unique ideas and insights.
After this workshop, you will have up-leveled your ability to give on-the-spot coaching to potential clients and will be ready to support the ICF Sacramento Charter Chapter as a laser coach volunteer at community events.
What you will learn, experience, and take away:
1. What Laser Coaching is and what it is not.
2. A 5-step model to conduct Laser Coaching
3. A Cheat Sheet PDF for conducting Laser Coaching
4. Live experience in group Laser Coaching 1 client in the “popcorn” process.
5. Live experience in dyads: You Laser Coaching for 10 minutes. You are the client for 10 minutes.
• Please be on time. This is a fast-paced and highly interactive workshop.
• Bring a topic/goal/issue/problem to be coached on that you are willing to share confidentially in a dyad.
• All participants will be laser coaching.
About our Presenter
Katie Kanowsky is a dynamic educator, business consultant, and focus coach. She combines her expertise as a coach and cognitive scientist to help clients find their strengths and passion, then integrates them to create the life and work they love. Her passion is to help children and teens in the public education system learn to harness this information in their formative years instead of after having chosen a life path. Her mission is to create a sustainable psychological support system within the public education system that serves all individuals at the school site, helping them grow into their unique potential. She earned her BS in Organizational Behavior and Leadership at the University of the Pacific, completed coach training through University California, Davis, and holds multiple certifications in the coaching field, including Values2Wellbeing, HeartMath, and Sovereign Mind.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM