Join two of our ICF Sacramento Coaches,
Laurie Cozart, MCC and Gavan Ambrosini, PCC
in this outstanding program to enhance and expand
your coaching skills starting in October 2022.
The program meets once a month for six months
(See dates below)* and is a closed group.
Space is limited to 6 coaches.
This program is approved for participants to receive
9 Core Competencies + 1 Resource Development CCEUs
upon completion of all sessions.
The Coach Super-Vision Mastermind Series is a reflective practice for learning and development of coaches, beyond mentoring. In partnership we will explore with coaches their coaching work within evolving systems, focusing on patterns, thinking, models, and relationships dynamics.
This process benefits the coach, their clients and the organizations they serve as the cornerstone for integrity and quality of coaching.
This Coach Super-Vision Mastermind:
- Provides safe relational space for coaches to reflect on their work that deepens insights and learning.
- Increases self-awareness and the ability to identify blind-spots; As a coach, I feel I’m not providing enough for the client.
- Supports the emotional well-being of the coach as they interact with their clients and their client systems.
- Deepen insights into the overt and covert dynamics between the coach, client and organizational systems.
- Explore constructive / destructive patterns, including inner resistances, get co-created between coach and client.
- Expand the capacity for experimentation with alternative coaching strategies they can apply to assist clients in achieving sustainable change.
- Enhance Core Competencies of Active Listening, Coaching Presence and Creating Awareness through consistent practice.
If, as a coach, you are feeling:
- I know I need to confront my client, but for some reason, I can’t.
- I feel there’s a power struggle between myself and the client.
- I find it difficult to keep healthy boundaries.
- I feel exhausted after sessions.
- I feel bored or helpless during sessions.
- I don't know what my client is thinking and feeling and get stuck where to go.
This coaching supervision series is a great opportunity for you to develop a deeper trust in yourself and your capacity to be both courageous and vulnerable as you coach. You will learn how to enhance your ability to handle uncertainties and work through challenging client situations.
Contact Gavan Ambrosini
*Schedule: All times: Pacific Standard Time
Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
Coach Super-Vision Mastermind Series
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Wednesday December 14, 2022, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 2021, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 6:00PM - 7:30PM