Join us on October 8 and 9, 2022 to learn best practices and ways of being using NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) as a coach!
Purpose: Empowering coaches and ultimately clients in easily facilitating change and growth. Deepening the coaching skillset.
* Ways of being that support client transformation and growth in specific ways
* Skill sets that create impactful shifts in client and coach in an easier, non-cognitive way
* Knowledge of, and practice with, specific NLP processes for use with clients to facilitate immediate resourcefulness and change
Sample tools taught:
* Gaining and maintaining rapport, especially enrolling clients
* Re-gaining rapport when it is lost and supporting clients in resourcefulness
* Generating Well-Formed Outcomes with clients
* The importance of anchors and how to easily interrupt anchored patterns
* Strategies for dealing with overwhelm
* Triple description process to gain multiple perspectives on a situation
* Disney process to aid in bringing the dream and the plan together
* Conflict integration strategy for working with internal conflicting "parts"
...And so much more!
Program cost: $495
Dates and times:
October 8 and 9 (Saturday AND Sunday)
8am – 6pm (Saturday)
8am – 4pm (Sunday)
EMAIL CAMI DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFO, OR TO REGISTER FOR THIS MEMBER-HOSTED EVENT: email@example.com