April 27th Lunch and Learn
Laser Coaching with Tina Shaw
11:30 AM -1:00 PM Pacific Time
Earning: 1 Core Competency & 0.50 Resource Development CCEU's
Join ICF Sacramento for our next virtual Lunch & Learn Session on April 27th!
Come ready to connect, share, listen, support and take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the experiences and wisdom from our speaker. We look forward to seeing you and hearing your unique ideas and insights.
After this workshop you will have up-levelled your ability to give on-the-spot coaching to potential clients and will be ready to support the ICF-Sacramento Charter Chapter as a laser coach volunteer at community events
What you will learn, experience and take away:
- What Laser Coaching is and what it is not.
- A 5-step model to conduct Laser Coaching
- A Cheat Sheet PDF for conducting Laser Coaching
- Live experience in group Laser Coaching 1 client in “popcorn” process.
- Live experience in dyads: You Laser Coaching for 10 minutes. You are client for 10 minutes.
• Please be on time. This is a fast paced and highly interactive workshop.
• Please bring a topic/goal/issue/problem to be coached on – that you are willing to share confidentially in a dyad.
• All participants will be laser coaching.
About our Presenter Tina Shaw
Tina R. Shaw, PCC is an accomplished organizational development professional and coach with a passion for ensuring changes transfer to improved performance and business results. Whether coaching, facilitating a class, leading a team, or collaborating with executives and other leaders, Tina has a way of listening actively, and then processing and helping others to process by asking great questions and helping others to think and discover insights that help them achieve their goals.
Tina holds a B.S. in Business Management, graduated the Professional Coaching for Life and Work Program at UC Davis Extension, is a Licensed Academy Trainer through the Academy for Coaching Excellence, and has earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the ICF. She is a Past President (2016-2017) and past Director of Special Events (2019-2020) leading International Coaching Week (ICW for ICF Sacramento Charter Chapter.