We have an evening of virtual merriment planned for our annual Holiday Party this year. Please join us for some music, networking, fun-n-games Zoom rooms, and a very special surprise Party Box (valued at more than $25!) sent to all Early Bird Registrants! The holidays are a time for giving, and in that spirit all ticket sale proceeds will be donated to Sacramento Children's Home, a charitable non-profit dedicated to providing child abuse prevention, intervention and treatment services.
Bring your cell phone for some fun interactive activities we have planned for you! Door prizes and contest prizes will be awarded throughout the evening, and you must be present to win! We have an exciting agenda planned for you, and here is a sneak peek at some of the breakout rooms that will be available:
- My Favorite Unwrappable Gift (Some non-material gift you gave or received that changed your/someone else’s life)
- Sparkling Lights (What helped brighten this year for you?)
- Built a Snowperson (How did you put fragments of your practice or other activity together to form something new)
- Ugly Sweater Party (what made you laugh this year)
- Sleighbells Ring (time to talk music-county to classic-be prepared to hum a few bars.)
- A lot of Figgy Pudding (share what you binged on this year-tv, movies, food)
For those who like to partake in a little competitive fun, we have two contests where you can show off your style and creativity!
- Best Virtual Background
- Best Festive or Formalwear(from the waist up – it’s Zoom, after all!)
ICF Sacramento is aware that some of us have been hit hard economically by the events of 2020. If you would love to attend, but the registration cost is a hardship, please request a donated ticket through the usual registration process. If you have more than you need and would like to sponsor someone else to come to this event, we invite you to donate a ticket. All proceeds will be donated to the non-profit Sacramento Children's Home. That's right, ALL PROCEEDS - we will not be deducting expenses. Click on the Registration button to access registration options.
Register early to ensure you get your Party Box, which is available to the first 48 people who register by November 27, 2020!
Don’t miss out!