Join two of our ICF Sacramento Coaches, Laurie Cozart, MCC and Ray Weaver, PCC in this outstanding program to enhance and expand your coaching skills on Tuesdays starting in September. "Signing Up" means committing to all classes for the one fee paid.
The program includes an orientation on September 22, then meets once a month for four months Sept-Dec(See dates below)*. Space is limited to 8 coaches. You will earn 6 Core Competency and 1.5 Resource Development CCEU's upon completion of all sessions.
The Coaching Mastermind and Case Analysis is a reflective practice for learning and development of coaches, beyond mentoring. In partnership we will explore with coaches their coaching work within evolving systems, focusing on patterns, thinking, models and relationships dynamics.
This process benefits the coach, their clients and the organizations they serve as the cornerstone for integrity and quality of coaching.
This Mastermind and Case Analysis group:
- Provides safe relational space for coaches to reflect on their work that deepens insights and learning
- Increases self-awareness and the ability to identify blind-spots As a coach I feel I’m not providing enough for the client.
- Supports the emotional well-being of the coach as they interact with their clients and their client systems.
- Deepen insights into the overt and covert dynamics between the coach, client and organizational systems
- Explore constructive / destructive patterns, including inner resistances, get co-created between coach and client.
- Expand the capacity for experimentation with alternative coaching strategies they can apply to assist clients in achieving sustainable change.
- Enhance Core Competencies of Active listening, Coaching Presence and Creating Awareness through consistent practice
If, as a coach, you are feeling:
- I know I need to confront my client but for some reason I can’t.
- I feel there’s a power struggle between myself and the client.
- I find it difficult to keep healthy boundaries.
- I feel exhausted after sessions.
- I feel bored or helpless during sessions.
- I feel I know what my client is thinking and feeling.
The Coach Mastermind is a great opportunity for you to develop a deeper trust in yourself and your capacity to be both courageous and vulnerable and enhance your ability to handle uncertainties and work through challenging client situations.
*Schedule: All Times Pacific Time
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM - This is an Orientation!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Tuesday, December 22, 2020, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Laurie Cozart, President-Elect ICF Sacramento, has been an Executive Coach and Leadership Development Instructor for the University of California at Davis Extension for over 7 years, and was the recipient of the UC Davis “Outstanding Service Award” for Inspiring a World of Learning.
Laurie is the Founder and CEO of Brain Squared Solutions Inc. an organization dedicated to using neuroscience to build conscious and engaged organizations teams and communities, by helping managers and leaders reach their greatest aspirations and step into their fullest potential.
She is also a managing partner, trainer and facilitator of Science2Wellbeing an award-winning, evidence based, advanced coaching programs, trainings and tools, developed by high-profile scientists and coaches to increase life satisfaction and reduce detrimental stress through life-values alignment.
Laurie is a Mentor Coach, program facilitator, and instructor for the University of California at Davis Coaching for Work and Life program, a program facilitator and instructor for the Academy of Leadership Coaching and NLP and a program facilitator and NLP educator for the ALCN China program.
Laurie is a Master Certified NLP Coach, and an International Coach Federation, Mentor Coach and Master Certified Coach (MCC).
Ray Weaver is a leadership coach and trainer. He also uses a coach approach to lead the organization as founder. He seeks out opportunities, minds the strategic vision and models the way.
Ray is a 30-year veteran of the US Air Force and transitioned into his post-military life 2010. Subsequently, he parlayed his skills as a trainer, lecturer, and coach into serving Emory-Riddle Aeronautical University, Department of the Air Force and the University of California at Davis, Center for Human Services.
Ray holds a Master’s Degree in Leadership. He is an ICF Professional Certified Coach and Mentor Coach, Authorized Everything DiSC partner, Myers-Briggs Type-Indicator Certified practitioner, and Certified Leadership Circle Profile administrator. He has lived in the Republic of Korea, United Kingdom, and Germany.