ICF Sacramento offers Membership for ICF Global Members in Good Standing
To qualify as a member of the ICF Sacramento, an individual must:
- Practice an identifiable form of coaching as part of his/her professional practice or occupation.
- Agree to be bound by the requirements of the ICF Sacramento By Laws and any rules and regulations, including the ICF Code of Ethics which the board of directors may adopt.
- Complete a written application for membership and pay appropriate activity fee.
- Be a member in good standing with the ICF. The member must maintain ICF membership for the duration of his/her membership in ICF Sacramento Charter Chapter. Proof of ICF membership shall consist of, but not be limited to: the ICF number issued by the ICF, the date or renewal date of ICF membership and confirmation of the membership by ICF headquarters. See eligibility requirements for ICF membership here.
- Members shall be approved by the Membership Director after written submission of an application for membership and verification of payment of fees and ICF Membership.
Membership (in good standing) with ICF Global is required to be a Member in ICF Sacramento. When you join ICF Global make sure to select ICF Sacramento as your chapter of choice on the application.
CLICK HERE for complete information about joining ICF Global.
Fees are prorated for NEW MEMBERS ONLY based on date Application submitted and payment of fees are received.
Renewing members are not eligible for pro-rated fees. If a member fails to renew membership before membership expires, rejoining later in the year will require payment of the FULL annual fee to rejoin, as well verification of active ICF membership (for Full Membership).
Membership: Annual Fee of $60, renewal each May.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits vary by membership type. Members who show a commitment to the International Coaching Federation and their coach specific training receive a higher level of benefits. Learn more here.
Board Approval Process:
- Once you submit your Application and pay your fees online, you will receive verification from the Membership Director that your Application and dues have been received. If you don’t receive an email within 7 days of applying and paying your dues, please email us at email@example.com.
- The Membership Director will verify ICF Membership and payment of dues (for Full Membership). Once required information is verified, membership is approved. If there are questions or incomplete information, you will be contacted by our Membership Director.
- When approved, the Membership Director will contact you to welcome you aboard. Information on how to add yourself to our Find a Coach module will be sent to you.
- We encourage all members to participate and the best way to do that is to join a Committee. One of our Board Members will contact you to discuss how you would like to contribute.
ICF Sacramento also offers individuals the opportunity to become a Chapter Associate. Chapter Associates are not members, but do enjoy the benefits of affiliation such as professional development, networking and associating with professional coaches and attend meetings for free. Chapter Associates must also complete an Application form and pay dues.
Join today. Become one of the reasons that the ICF Sacramento Charter Chapter is becoming known as the premier source to find professional coaches for Sacramento and surrounding areas.