Business and Leadership Coaching/Consulting for Small Business CEOs/Owners and Professionals
Janice Knight of YrCoach coaches small business owners, leaders and professionals to become the strategic leaders of their lives and their organizations. Working one-on-one and/or in groups, virtually and in person, she creates coaching partnerships that clarifies desired outcomes, assesses and optimizes individual and team strengths, expands leadership skills and delivers a plan of action to accelerate personal and professional goals.
Janice has a proven success record working with:
- Small business CEOS/Owners who want to lead with vision, strength and innovation instead of minutia of the moment;
- Professionals in fast-paced companies who want clarity, focus, results AND a life;
- Small business owners who are ready to retire and need help with creating and implementing a succession plan;
- Individuals who want to have more fun, balance and adventure in their lives;
- Women who are ready to “choose to matter” and design a lifestyle that supports them and their calling; and
- Teams who tend to run from conflict and finally are ready to become more effective, collaborative, innovative and have more fun.
Janice combines 16 years of coaching experience, 25 years of senior human resources/business consulting experience and 6 years of hypnotherapy to create a mindset of success for her clients.
Janice is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation, trained at The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) with a Co-Active Coaching Certification (CPCC), certified Senior Human Resources Professional (SPHR), and certified hypnotherapist (CHt). Janice is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the Society for Human Resource Professionals (SHRM), the American Hypnosis Association (AHA) and has served as the Former President of ICF Sacramento.
Janice is known for her energy, pragmatism, authenticity and creativity. Janice willingly shares her extensive business and leadership skills, practical tools/systems and professional alliances. She offers services in person (in Grass Valley office), by telephone or Zoom (video conference) and will travel in Northern California for team coaching.
If you are interested in accelerating your success with the powerful combination of coaching and hypnosis, check out this website: hypnoticallyhappycoaching.com/